Wall Framing Galvanized Steel Studs
Call for pricing
Non-Loadbearing Stud & Track
Our steel studs are all manufactured in Canada.
Lightweight studs are a better alternative to traditional framing materials. Our steel studs are strong, non-combustible, galvanized and meet all applicable Canadian codes.
Our steel studs and track are available in any length for: 1-5/8”, 2-1/2”, 3-5/8” and 5-1/2” widths. We stock the most common widths and lengths, so we are able to provide extremely fast delivery.
We have our own engineer who can design custom orders for projects of any size.
We are proud members of SFIA (Steel framing institute of America) and AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) and we maintain a high standard of quality.
- Will not shrink or warp
- Free of resin and other chemicals used to treat wood
- 100% recyclable
- Precise, exact stud sizes
- Easy installation and easy to cut using metal snips
- Will not rot, support mould or insects
- Manufactured with pre-punched holes for services ie. Electrical, low voltage and plumbing
- Galvanized coating for corrosion protection
- Made from non-combustible fire-resistant material
- Reduced sound transmission as compared to other framing options
- Unique design for increased strength and greater screw retention
- All edges are conditioned with contractor handling in mind
- Less screw stripping
- Accommodates both ¾” and 1 ½” stiffener channels
- Fully compliant with all applicable Canadian codes and standards for structure, sound and fire
Please see www.us-metals.com for more information.